Hello, Thanks for joining me on this journey! I want to update as much as I can but I'm un aware of the amount of internet access I'll get in the next 2 weeks. But keep checking for an update!!
GOD has been extremely gracious on us in these last few days. He has provided so much and has exceeded our expectations. (Our lame in the box expectations we put God in) BUT he proved to us that HE WILL provide for our needs. This is just the beginning of what HE is doing. I can't wait to show you and tell you in detail. WOW, it's going to be a reality in 9 hours. I'm needing to get some sleep before our extremely long flight.
Blessings on you all. Keep us in your prayers.
www.rescuetheGIRL.com
LOVE YOU ALL!
**we are also on Facebook/twitter and youtube!
LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!
I'll be updating some photos as well so enjoy and be blessed!
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment