Wednesday, July 22, 2009

(Day 8 UPDATE)

We are nearing the end of our trip, Derek and I have 3 more days. We just arrived in Bangalore where we finally have a internet connection. I wrote this entry a few days ago and want to share it with you. Another update soon!

AND YES, some photos!!!!


Hello Everyone!

WOW! We are just having so many good memories and are really enjoying the beauty of life here in India. The culture is so different but we can learn so much from them. I have so many thoughts right now and would love to just write them all down for you and go into detail but unfortunately, I don’t think you would read it all. Or you would just get lost and I wouldn’t know how to help you, cause I just keep getting lost in my thoughts right now also. BUT, I’m seriously at a loss of words for what the Lord has done so far for us in a spiritual realm, the video/photo aspect and even just as simple as the Kingdom of Heaven!!! The joy I have from being here and serving and loving those around me that have so much passion for what they do it is so inspiring.

The last 3 days have been phenomenal! I can’t even go into detail about some of it because it’s just so much and it would take to long to write, but just know that GOD is doing something here in India, in the body of Christ and in those who do not know him. He is at work here and it’s a joy to be apart of this.

We are now in Pune after a 2 hour flight from Delhi to Pune we are now safely at our resting place at the YMCA Housing. And can I say, WOW. There is a significant difference from where we were a few days ago in Patna, Bihar to where we are now in Pune. I’m so blessed to have what I have and I pray I keep this same heart, mind and gratitude. We are now in the hands a man who helps rescue girls from forced prostitution and works with Project Rescue. HOW AMAZING!! It’s a dream come true! I can’t wait to see what God has for us!!!!! We have already had so much blessing, but we are expectant.

Please keep us in prayer this week. We are seeing things we never could have imagined and will change us forever.

Check out our videos on YouTube for updates!

Just Search: RescueTheGirl on YouTube.

Love you guys!

Bless you.

-Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment