Sunday, July 26, 2009
It was only the beginning!
Well, after a long 14 hour flight from Delhi to Newark and a 3 1/2 hour flight from Newark to Dallas and a 45 min car ride.... I'm finally home. It was an amazing journey and I firmly believe that it was not the end that this trip is only the beginning. I know that India wasn't a destination, but a preparation.
Keep praying for Nathan and Matthew as they are both still in India till Thursday. They stayed back to work with Camnio Media in the office in Delhi and do some additional shooting for the film.
WOW, the haunting Jet lag found me... I'm about to go into a deep sleep here soon.
Check for updates at:
www.RescueTheGirl.com
You will want to know what happens next!
-Tessa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I never got to meet Nathan and Matthew, but I'm with CAMNIO Media now (www.camnio.com) Hope to meet them one day.
ReplyDelete